Sieve both the flours and mix with the chopped rosemary, ground caraway, ground coriander, sugar, cream of tartar, salt, pepper, and chopped onions. Add 350 ml mineral water, olive oil and apple vinegar. Stir well for 2 minutes. Portion the mixture into well-greased muffin tins and bake for around 45 mins. at 180°C.
The muffins are delicious with vegan spreads and hummus.
Tip: you can add pumpkin seeds, linseed or our fibre mix to the mixture or sprinkle them over the muffins.
- 200 g chickpea flour, gluten free
- 150 g maize flour, gluten free
- 1 tsp. baking powder, ½ tsp. rosemary, caraway, coriander
- Pepper, 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. sugar
- 90 g onions, 5 tbsp. olive oil, 2 ½ tbsp. apple vinegar