Roasted soy beans gluten free organic
28.43€ Price pro kg
42.71€ Price pro kg
Our organic Austrian Soy salty beans roasted are:
- gluten free
- very aromatic
- gently salted
- 100% Austrian origin
- regional and sustainable
- from controlled organic cultivation
- freshly and gently processed
- narually vegan
Soya beans score 7 healthy points [1 and 3] and they can be part of a low-gluten or gluten free diet, if it is tested first for gluten!
- Soya beans contain isoflavones (phytoestrogens) that can have a very positive effect on the body, especially during the menopause, the cardiovascular system and in cases of cancer.
- Soya beans are a valuable source of protein, with 75% bioavailability.
- Soya beans is rich in fibre and stimulates the digestion.
- Soya beans is packed with folic acid or folate, Vitamins B1 and B2.
- Soya beans have high levels of iron and magnesium.
- Soya beans have a low glycaemic index.
- Soy beans have a very high antioxidant capacity of 5409 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).
The body’s defence mechanisms are strengthened by foods rich in antioxidants, and this helps to neutralise excessive production of free radicals. The recommended ORAC daily requirement is between 5000 and 7000 .
Soya products are ideal for anyone starting a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle. These products should however be made of soya beans grown in our country, as the soya boom has led to serious environmental problems, including cutting down rain forests.
Our organic soya bean snacks are of 100% Austrian origin. The beans are tested several times for gluten. They are very aromatic in taste and are the ideal snack. The beans have a nice, crunchy consistency and they are gently salted.
Origin and Production:
Soya from Austria – a niche product with a promising future!
We purchase our organic soy beans exclusively from Austrian organic farmers.
The organic soy is cultivated and harvested with the greatest care, in compliance with criteria on organic agriculture. It’s easy to see why Austrian soy has so much to offer you! No destruction of rain forests, short transport routes reducing C02 emissions, promotion and appreciation of domestic and regional products, support for Austrian farms and their work, as well as helping to sustain natural diversity.
The purity of our soy beans are guaranteed by strict quality standards and the very close ties that we have to our farmers! In addition, the environment, natural diversity and fauna are protected, and local agriculture and jobs sustained.
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
Ingredients: Organic Soy beans* roasted gluten free from Austria, *from certified organic farming
 Wikipedia Sojabohne / Soybean
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
 ORAC USDA Database