Organic Lentil fiber flour
41.86€ Box Price
2.99€ pro 1 item (14 in box)
11.96€ Price pro kg
3.99€ pro bag of 0.25 kg
15.96€ Price pro kg
9.99€ pro bag of 1 kg
9.99€ Price pro kg
6 points scored: excellent source of protein, vitamin B, minerals and fibre.
Our organic Austrian lentilfiberflour is:
- An excellent source of protein and fibre.
- 100% Austrian origin
- gently ground
- regional and sustainable
- from controlled organic cultivation
- checked several times
- naturally vegan
Lentils are indispensable for a balanced diet, and they score 6 healthy points [1 and 2]!
- They are a valuable source of protein, since they contain all 8 essential amino acids.
- They are rich in fibre and stimulate the digestion.
- They are packed with B vitamins and fortify the nerves.
- They are rich in iron, magnesium, zinc and folic acid.
- They have a low glycaemic index.
- They have a very high antioxidant capacity of 7282 µmol TE (ORAC value = Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity).The body’s defence mechanisms are strengthened by foods rich in antioxidants, and this helps to neutralise excessive production of free radicals. The recommended ORAC daily requirement is between 5000 and 7000 .
Our lentilfiberflour is very fine flour and produced from carefully peeled lentils´ outer shell. Use pre-ground flour as an alternative to other flours in a variety of recipes, improving your meals with the 6 health benefits listed above.
Origin and Production:
We purchase our organic lentils, for our lentilfiberflour, exclusively from Austrian organic farmers. The organic lentils are cultivated and harvested with the greatest care, in compliance with criteria on organic agriculture. It’s easy to see why Austrian lentils have so much to offer you! Short transport routes reducing C02 emissions, zero genetic modification, promotion and appreciation of domestic and regional products, support for Austrian farms and their work, as well as helping to sustain natural diversity.
The purity of our lentil products is guaranteed by strict quality standards and the very close ties that we have to our farmers!
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
After harvesting, our organic lentils are cleaned several times, ensuring high purity. After cleaning, the lentils´ outer shell is removed. We grind the lentil shell in a gentle process only when they have satisfied our high quality standards.
Organic ingredient: lentilfiberflour form Austria
ATTENTION: LENTIL FIBER FLOUR MUST NOT BE CONSUMED RAW. IT HAVE TO BE ROASTED BEFORE CONSUMPTION!
 Wikipedia Linsen / lentil
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
 ORAC USDA Database