149.95€ per bag of 5 kg29.99€ price per kilo
(5 kg "per bag")
|9.99€ per bag of 250 gr 39.96€ price per|
|34.99€ per bag of 1 kg 34.99€ price per kilo|
Contains Organic: Kale powder, Wheat grass powder, Barley grass powder, Parsley leaf powder Fairtrade, Zucchini powder Fairtrade, Spinach powder, Broccoli powder, Dill powder Fairtrade, Peppermint powder.
All ingredients are organic according to EU 834/2007
- Kale powder: Kale is an incredibly healthy vegetable. With its unique nutritional composition of antioxidant vitamins, minerals, fiber, amino acids and phytochemicals it is a balanced and healthy alternative to animal protein, helping to create tasty dishes all year round.
New Powder Mixes in the Vitarona range
- Daily Greens
- Daily Boost
- Daily Resistance
- Daily Revitalise
- Superfruit Powder
Advantages, Differences & how to use these powders.
Organic Daily Boost, Organic Daily Resistance, Organic Daily Revitalise, Organic Daily Greens Organic Daily SuperGreens and organic Superfruits are 6 new mixtures. Daily Greens, the base mixture with 23 ingredients. Daily Revitalise builds on and further contains Aloe Vera gel powder and Baobab powder. Then Daily Resistance follows with added Reishi powder and in addition, ginseng and rosehip powder and to top of the bill, Daily Boost with 31 ingredients including plum powder. In addition, the proportions of the other ingredients between the mixtures are also different, as can be seen at the order of ingredients.
Super Greens is an entirely different mixture with broccoli powder, spinach powder, zucchini powder, dill powder and kale powder. It delivers a completely different taste.
Superfruit powder Mix: All our fruit and berry powders are made from 100% whole fruits and berries! In many other fruit powders chemical fillers are added so that the powder is free flowing and for colour purposes. However, the substances added are neither natural nor intended for our bodies. Therefore we rely on 100% pure powder, to deliver 100% of the positive nutrients provided by the fruit and berries. The powders are made from sun-dried fruits and berries, delivering the same nutrients as the fresh produce, but in a compact concentrated form, as illustrated in the ingredient list. The product has been designed specifically to benefit athletes.
The Superfruit Powder has the further advantage due to its slow digestion, releasing energy over a more sustained period without the need for top-up nutrition. The powder is easy to handle and is easy to use on the go, at training sessions, travel and other outdoor activities.
How to use the Green Mixtures:
Approximately 1 heaped tablespoon (= 12.5 g) with 150 ml of water or rice milk. Mix it well. One can use the mixtures as breakfast, lunch or as a snack between meals. Another option is to mix into a home-made smoothie. Of course, mixtures can also be combined as desired with one another.
If necessary, you can sweeten your shake, smoothie or drink with coconut blossom sugar.
Superfruit Powder: You can mix it in our My perfect Morning Mix or in other home-made smoothies or mueslis.
- Acai berry Powder: The grape-like acai berry grows on the banks of the Amazon, on palm trees that thrive in the rich fertile soil of the rainforest. When ripe, the antioxidant-rich berries are being pulverized and lyophilized to a vibrant purple powder. It is considered as one of the most nutritious fruits in the world, a natural source of numerous nutrients and phytonutrients. Purasana acai berry powder is obtained by freeze-drying for optimum preservation of the nutritional value. Rich in vitamins and a source of minerals. Very highly concentrated: 20 kg fruit for 1 kg of powder.
- Barley grass powder is extracted from the fresh barley grass and contains loads of vital substances. Barley Grass. Powder is a natural rich source of nutrients and phytonutrients. It is one of the most effective means in order to balance the pH of your body. 100% pure organic powder without additives. The fresh barley grass is being dried and processed immediately after harvesting. Rich in fibres and folic acid, source of vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll.
- Spirulina Powder: Spirulina is a microscopic freshwater algae, that naturally contains more essential nutrients and phytonutrients than almost any food available. Moreover, submitted by spirulina these are being absorbed more easily by the body. Spirulina is rich in minerals and vitamins. At a minimum daily intake of 600 to 900 mg spirulina is a support during slimming programs and diets.
- Chlorella Powder: Chlorella is a freshwater algae and one of the most complete food sources in the world. It naturally contains a range of nutrients and phytonutrients. Chlorella contains the highest chlorophyll content of all plants on earth. Chlorella is rich in vitamins and minerals. With a minimum intake of 3 g per day, chlorella strengthens the vitality and helps to eliminate heavy metals from the body.