Our organic Austrian peeled buckwheat is:
- 100% from Austria
- from our own controlled cultivation
- cleaned and checked several times
- carefully peeled
- very aromatic
The original grain is used like a grain, but it is not a real grain, but a so-called pseudo-grain. In addition, buckwheat does not naturally contain gluten and can therefore be used in a low-gluten diet.
- Buckwheat is a valuable source of protein because it contains all 8 essential amino acids.
- Buckwheat is high in fiber and helps our digestion.
- Buckwheat contains lecithin and thus regulates the cholesterol level.
- Buckwheat is rich in B vitamins (niacin B3, B2, B5).
- Buckwheat is rich in iron, zinc, selenium and magnesium.
- Buckwheat has a low glycemic index.
- Buckwheat is easy to digest and is therefore particularly suitable for a light diet.
Buckwheat should therefore not be missing in a varied diet!1,3
Our buckwheat has a strong and aromatic taste. The grains vary in color from a light green to a soft light brown shade.
We know our farmers personally!
Our organic buckwheat comes from Austrian organic farmers. We have very close partner relationships with our local farmers. We work closely with you and rely on a very fair cooperation, including a fair price and a fixed purchase guarantee.
The advantages of Austrian buckwheat are obvious to us! Short transport routes, intensive promotion and appreciation of local and regional products, support for Austrian farmers and their agriculture and preservation of the diversity of nature. Due to our strict quality requirements and very close relationships with our farmers, we can guarantee the purity and origin of our buckwheat!
Our buckwheat creates trust among our customers and consumers.
Our organic buckwheat goes through several different cleaning steps after harvest. During our subsequent multiple cleaning in the laser cleaning system, the grains are checked individually in order to rule out any foreign contamination. Only then are the buckwheat kernels peeled.
Organic ingredients: peeled buckwheat from AustriaSwell:
1 Wikipedia buckwheat / buckwheat
2 Wikipedia lecithin / lecithin
3 DEBInet German nutrition advice and information network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.