Prepare the quinoa, different types of beans and chickpeas according to cooking instructions and let them cool. You can buy pre-cooked tinned chickpeas and calypso beans from Lemberona – handy for tasty meals.
Cut the tomatoes, onions, garlic, coriander and spring onions into small pieces, and mix them with the oil and seasonings. Season with salt and pepper, and if you like, use other seasonings.
- 400 g Fairtrade quinoa
- 50 g Fairtrade chickpeas
- 50 g Fairtrade calypso beans
- 50 g Fairtrade yin yang beans
- 50 g dried Fairtrade cocktail tomatoes
- Onions, garlic, fresh coriander, spring onions according to taste
- 10 tbsp. Fairtrade olive oil
- Salt to taste and Pepper