Our organic Austrian Buckwheat is:
- 100% Austrian origin
- regional and sustainable
- from controlled organic cultivation
- premium grains
- carefully peeled
- pleasantly aromatic
- checked several times
This ancient variety is used like a cereal - however, it’s not a real cereal, but a so-called pseudo cereal. Buckwheat contains no gluten, and can be part of a low-gluten.
- Buckwheat is a valuable source of protein, since they contain all 8 essential amino acids.
- Buckwheat is rich in fibre and stimulates the digestion.
- Buckwheat contains lecithin that regulates cholesterol levels.
- Buckwheat is packed with B vitamins (Niacin B3, B2, B5).
- Buckwheat has very high levels of iron, zinc, selenium and magnesium.
- Buckwheat has a low glycaemic index.
- Buckwheat is easy to digest, making it especially suitable for light diets.
Buckwheat indispensable as part of a balanced diet [1 and 3]!
Its taste is strong, nutty and aromatic. The colour ranges from pale green to light brown.
Origin and Production:
We purchase our organic buckwheat exclusively from Austrian organic farmers. The organic buckwheat is cultivated and harvested with the greatest care, in compliance with criteria on organic agriculture. It’s easy to see why Austrian buckwheat has so much to offer you! Short transport routes reducing C02 emissions, zero genetic modification, promotion and appreciation of domestic and regional products, support for Austrian farms and their work, as well as helping to sustain natural diversity.
The purity of our buckwheat is guaranteed by strict quality standards and the very close ties that we have to our farmers!
Customers and consumers can be sure that the product delivers on its promises.
Organic ingredients: Buckwheat hulled from Austria
 Wikipedia Buchweizen / buckwheat
 Wikipedia Lecithin / lecithin
 DEBInet Deutsches Ernährungsberatungs- und Informationsnetz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.